Adaptive design is one of the mandatory attributes of modern web resources. More and more users are switching from computers to tablets and smartphones, and the correct display of the web site on small screens is the basis for its attractiveness. Adaptive web design allows you to correctly display all elements of the site with any expansion, which will significantly increase interest in your company and will keep customers’ attention.
Why make an adaptive website design?
- In the mobile version of your site, there are small and inconvenient controls;
- The user needs to zoom in on the image or use the horizontal scroll wheel;
- In the mobile version, not all elements are placed on the screen;
- On the site there was a deformation of styles – too narrow lists, distorted gallery, etc .;
- The graphic elements of the site do not fit into the small screen.
How do we create a comfortable design for an adaptive site?
- we collect all the necessary data about your original website, compare it with the resources of competitors, assess their strengths and weaknesses.
- we analyze the activity of users, determine the key permissions for website adaptation.
- we critically evaluate all elements of the source site, determine the importance of all the blocks and interface elements.
- we create a modular grid adaptive interface for the selected permissions, using the basic style and concept of your site.
- we arrange blocks on a modular grid, we select the sizes of fonts and graphic elements.
- we prepare a model for further development by programmers.
5 Reasons to Order an Adaptive Website Design
Less than half of the websites on the Internet correctly displayed on mobile devices – and if you go to these resources, you probably do not want to stay there. The growth of the popularity of mobile applications accustoms the user to comfort and relaxation: why to zoom in on the text, scroll the site horizontally, scale the images. The creation of adaptive websites solves all these problems.
- With adaptive design your web resource will be correctly displayed – all blocks will be preserved and harmoniously arranged, there will be no distortion of proportions and interfaces.
- An adaptive website will exclude the need to use a sub-domain, and therefore, you will avoid problems in promoting the site.
- The design of the mobile website assumes a unique and stylish design that will emphasize the prestige of your company and increase interest in it.
- With an adaptive design, you instantly outperform competitors – and users will come to your site at least for the sake of convenience, simplicity and functionality.
- A responsive website will be an excellent idea for the development and promotion of the brand, to attract a progressive audience that sees the world in the dynamics and development of technology.